Thursday, October 22, 2009

Getting back in the saddle again

So, I've gotten past a very tough week: an interview fell through, a guy I had been seeing for 6 weeks decided that he wasn't that into me - and let me know via text message, and I received a bruise the size of a large cantaloupe on my leg (unrelated to the guy).

However, this week, things are looking up. I have a few more leads on possible new jobs, and although work is still frustrating, difficult, and tense (3 people have been fired during the last week), I am feeling okay about things. I am glad to have a job right now, as I have met a lot of people who don't - so I'm thankful there. I have saved a decent amount of go-to-hell money, which always makes me feel more secure. And I just discovered that Icy/Hot pads make bruises disappear a lot faster. But ultimately, I am really thankful for my friends and family, who have all been super supportive of me during this time. You have all kept me sane (as sane as I get, anyway), and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. That, and I still have supercute and awesome pets. There....that's as mushy as I get. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. so sorry for all the "bad" things. And I didn't know that about the icy/hot patches...a bit of useful info there.

    ReplyDelete