Monday, October 5, 2009

long-haul week

Good news, I scored a job interview! Now, I already have a job, and I am thankful to have a job, but I'm looking for a better fit. However, at my current job - we are in the middle of planning/budgeting/staffing for next year - so we are jam packing our days full of analysis and meetings, meetings, meetings! I managed to fit in a very short phone interview this afternoon, so that seemed pretty amazing, considering I have been scarfing down chicken fingers while typing away at the computer screen during my lunch "break". The interview is later in the week, so perhaps I will feel less stressed then, or maybe after that I'll feel like curling up in the fetal position all weekend while listening to Ray LaMontagne. I'll do my best to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment