Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The new age of friendship

Dear potential Facebook 'friend',

I wanted to let you know why I ignored your friend request, twice.

You were a total heinous 'yotch to me in Junior High. After that we lost touch, I know, I was partly to blame. You were probably busy with your remedial classes and bullying, and I was busy trying to avoid you - it looks like I still am.

Granted, I surely had my moments of cattiness in school, but I'm not trying to 'friend' any recipients of my past trangressions.

I can only hope that you try to friend me again so that maybe this time when I ignore your request, after you can't find as many people you met once at that AA meeting or from the summer you worked at Pizza Hut to randomly friend, you'll notice and get the goddamned hint.

P.S. - Congratulations on getting really fat. Did you have 5 million kids, or did you do that all on your own?

3 comments:

  1. Zac steered me over here....excellent posts. Since you didn't know me in the past - I guess there is hope you would be my friend on Facebook. I have to read some more of your posts.

    Zac's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! My ire is usually reserved for people who crossed me in my past, so you're free and clear.

    ReplyDelete